Is it too late to eat pumpkin? Was that a fall thing? Is it soooo last year? NAH. I was craving some of these cookies as I was shopping yesterday, so I picked up the three ingredients and made em!
So here we go. Listen really carefully.
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies 🍪
You will need:
- 15 oz canned pumpkin puree (plain, not the pumpkin pie kind)
- 12 oz bag of semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 17 oz spice cake mix box
What ya do:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and grease cookie sheet.
- Mix pumpkin and spice mix together in a bowl.
- Once mixed, add in the chocolate chips.
- Put scoops onto cookie sheet. (Make the cookie dough as big as you want it on the cookie sheet. They won't flatten out or expand.)
- Put the cookies in the oven for 13-18 minutes. Watch carefully.
- Let cool for a few minutes and then eat eat eat.
They should be gooey and oh-so-freakin good. Seriously so simple, but everybody loves em!
Wooden Tray-World Market | Plate-World Market