Music can honestly make or break your mood. You can be sad or happy all depending on what you're listening to. I use music as a tool to get through every aspect of my life, the roller coaster of emotions. You feel me? Let it heal you, lift you, or get all of your emotions out. Here are my suggestions based on your mood.
Trying to get over a breakup or just feel a little lost?Here's some feel-good songs to start getting over it and to help you get through the emotions.
- Breakin' Up by Rilo Kiley
- Perfectly Lonely by John Mayer
- Heartbroken by Meaghan Smith
- Happier by A Fine Frenzy
- The Beacon by A Fine Frenzy
- World of Chances by Demi Lovato
- Deep Within the Corners of My Mind by Melody Gardot
- Goodbye by Kristinia DeBarge
- Gives You Hell by All American Rejects
- Said and Done by Meiko
- Under My Bed by Meiko
- Take A Bow by Leona Lewis
- Lost by Katy Perry
- Easy Way In by Reni Laine
- Like A Song by Lenka
Does someone make you feel special when most others don't?
- Knock Knock by Lenka
- Zero Gravity by David Archuleta
- I Don't Like Anyone by Jessica Andrews
Some awesome love songs.
- Stick to Your Guns by Britten (family friend)
- Make You Feel My Love by Adele (Cover song)
- In Your Arms by Kina Grannis
- Love is Waiting by Brooke Fraser
- Every Time by Jessica Andrews
- Our Love Is Easy by Melody Gardot
- Waste Another Day by Brooke Fraser
Uplifting and inspiring songs.
- New Day by Tamar Kaprelian (Guaranteed)
- Gotta Figure This Out by Erin McCarley
- Exceptional by JoJo
- Dream Big by Jazmine Sullivan
- New Soul by Yael Naim
- The Show by Lenka
- Built to Last by Melee
- Roots Before Branches by Room for Two
- Raise It Up by The IMPACT Repertory Theatre & Jamia Simone Nash
- Crazy Dreams by Carrie Underwood